About Me

My photo
Mountain lover, Jesus follower, big sister, word enthusiast

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ninja




'Ello followers! I'd like to introduce to you to... {drumroll please} Ninja the mini-lop! His birthday is July 4th, and he's the sweetest little bunny ever!... minus the scratch marks on my arm. He came home Friday with me after we dropped Mom off at the airport so she could go to Detroit for my uncle and co's commissioning service. (She gets home today!!!) Anyway, since his hutch is buried under 3 or 4 feet of snow, we're still trying to figure out semi-permanent (for the winter) housing for him... which will probably end up being in the laundry room somewhere. (Just cuz I feel like using parentheses, he's soooo soft!!!) More pictures will be here soon, I just need to get a good photo shoot with him. *screams* Sorry, letting off excited energy. I've been waiting over a year for a bunny! Praise the Lord!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! So cute, I wish I had a bunny! I'll wait though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE bunny! I used to have French Lops, they are like 10-12 lbs (you probly knew that, huh? :) and I let them walk around on a small dog leash! I love bunnies!!!
    <3 Alli

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thank you! I actually thought about getting a French Lop, but I found Ninja first.

    ReplyDelete

Followers