About Me

My photo
Mountain lover, Jesus follower, big sister, word enthusiast

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Posts and Pictures


Alright. Gals, (I don't have any guys in my followers. not sure if that's a bad thing yet... :P) I've posted 3 or 4 times this year! That's only 19 days! Considering I can count on my fingers how many posts I had on here in the past 2 years, you should really be proud of me... AND COMMENT! In all of those 3 or 4 posts, there are no comments, which makes me very sad. Bad followers!
Anyway, from a link I found on my friend Hannah's blog, which I got to after reading Kendra's blog, I found a blog called "my polka dotted life". She's having a photo contest for unedited pictures, which I may have on my blog (never done that kind of thing before!) if someone comments on any (!) of the uncommented-on-posts on this blog. I will be on here to check later this week and if there are any comments from at least 2 followers, I will have a photo contest. Thank you for (not) reading, and have a great day!

2 comments:

Followers