About Me

My photo
Mountain lover, Jesus follower, big sister, word enthusiast

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sunshine to Snow, and a Musical

Now the weather is just toying us. We had GORGEOUS 60 degree weather yesterday, but today we'll probably have an inch of snow by the time the day is done. :( Depressing. But on to better news!
Last night I had the immense honor of photographing the CHS Elementary School Musical. It was very last minute, but I took it very seriously (partly because the pictures are to be used for the newspaper!!! *SCREAM!*). The actors did an amazing job, with plenty of special effects, flying/swimming, and a whale! :) Jokes were cracked, songs were sung, and all in all, it was a very good evening. I'll try to post some pictures later, as Blogger doesn't feel like it right now. *rolls eyes* We'll figure this out eventually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers