Hello everyone! Last post for the day. I have many blog buttons of various blogs all over the place (but mainly at the bottom of the screen by the fishy pond), but I don't know how to make my own. I've checked in the gadgets menu, but I don't know how to get/make one. Please comment with any tips. Thank you! Andrea
Here's a tutorial on how to make one: http://girlsdesigntime.blogspot.com/p/do-it-yourself.html [you'll have to scroll down a bit I think] If you want me to make you one for free I will!
ReplyDeleteYou use HTML codes, I could probably scare up a tutorial, but I think Kendra did the job already.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWeird, it said I removed the last comment. :P I guess I did. Oh well. Anyway, thanks so much for the awesomeness you have bestowed upon this post. I'm wondering if both of you could make me one. I'd really appreciate, and I would have both of them on my sidebar. If you don't have time, I understand and it's totally fine. :D Thanks for all of your help, Andrea.
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea!
ReplyDeleteI'm unfollowing your blog, please don't worry, I'm just following because I'm following WAY too many!
Please don't take this personally and good luck!
I was gonna tell you the same thing, but I gues Kendra's already taken care of it. ^_^
ReplyDelete