About Me

My photo
Mountain lover, Jesus follower, big sister, word enthusiast

Saturday, April 23, 2011





















Hello everyone! I sincerely apologize for not writing very much this winter. Here in Colorado, it's spring! Well, as close to spring as we can get. This is called mud season in which the river floods from the all the snow run-off and mud is everywhere. Appropriately named, don't you think? :) So spring here isn't necessarily daisies, 70 degree weather, and picnics, but at least the snow is leaving.
Since I last wrote, not anything huge has happened. My mom's cousin was able to visit us for a week in March while she was on spring break (we miss you Jaime!), I was able to help pay for a new DSLR camera (!), we were able to drive to Greenville, South Carolina a couple weeks ago to visit my uncle's family and celebrate our grandparent's 40th anniversary. (now that's spring!) The photos included in this post are ones taken recently with my DSLR and I've attempted to show mud season in several of them. :)
Thank you for reading with me and enjoy a happy spring, wherever you are!

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of the bird flying against blue sky! And the one of the grass with water on it. Did you use you telephoto for the bird ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, actually I don't think so. I love the magpie (black and white) one, because it was an accident. I pointed the camera at the bird and shot. It's a perfect picture! :D Rule of thirds and everything... But no, I don't think I used my telephoto for any of these. It was 6:30 in the morning and I'd just woke up, so I just grabbed my camera when I heard the woodpecker.

    ReplyDelete

Followers