About Me

My photo
Mountain lover, Jesus follower, big sister, word enthusiast

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Music

I just realized how much music can affect your mood, even subconsciously. For example, when I shuffle my songs on iTunes on my computer, I'll be listening to Bach's Cello Suite No. 5 Prelude (a slow, classical song), and I'll be calm, feeling very dignified. But the next song will be Say Hey, a very upbeat song, and my mood will change almost instantly to a bouncy feeling, like I could smile and make the world happy. The next song will be Nattopet, which makes me feel like dancing and changing everything in my room, just because I feel like it. The next song is Mi Manche, as sung by Andrea (best name ever...) Bocelli. At first, it makes me giggle, because it always sounds like he's saying "Me monkey...", but then I feel like an author. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea. I could continue this for all the songs in my iTunes, but I'll spare you. :) What's your favorite song, and how does it make you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers