Ok, now that that's out of the way, I can continue without feeling AS bad. The last several weeks have been very, very busy. I started my summer job as a junior lifeguard at the local pool and am there two days a week. Even more recently, my family and I drove to Camp Joy in Wisconsin for a family reunion on my dad's side. We had 27 people total that came, making us the largest group there. We also had someone come the longest distance to be there: My missionary aunt from Australia. :) That was cool.
So, I offer my humble excuse as to why I wasn't home blogging away, which, now that I come to think about it, never really happens anyway. Who knew?
My life and times,
Andrea

Fun!! I used to love ultimate frisbee but now not as much...
ReplyDelete:D My nose is still sore from getting hit in the face. Other than that though... :P
ReplyDeleteawe!! That's to bad!! Is there now a bruise? :-/
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of Foosball. Is it like Football?
I like your shirt, btw! ;)
There (fortunately) was no bruise. These pictures were taken the next day, so as you can see, it was all good. :D Foosball is a game in a table, literally, that works a little bit like soccer. Try looking it up on Google Images and/or youtube. It is reeeaaaalllyyy fun!
ReplyDelete