About Me

My photo
Mountain lover, Jesus follower, big sister, word enthusiast

Friday, October 21, 2011

School

Please pray for me to get my quarter grades boosted in Biology and Geometry, because if I don't, I'm stuck with a C in those subjects at the end of the quarter next week. Also, please pray for our vacation!!!! We get to go to St. George, Utah for most of next week on a timeshare that a pastor friend in town lent us. We're soooo excited, but it's going to take a lot of driving. Thanks!

My life and times,
Andrea

P.S. I do need to update the "My Family" page. Ninja, the best of ninja rabbits passed away a month or two ago. While I do have two new bunny additions to our family, I miss him very much and will leave his picture up as a memorial of sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers