I would like to say that the only reason I'm smiling in the first picture is that I wouldn't look very good frowning with a sun glare on my face. But this is for real what a large portion of the Rabbit Ears Pass looked like today, July 21st. I can say that I threw a snowball in the middle of Summer. What do you think? Would you like to live in a place where there was snow (almost) 345 days a year?
*SIGH* My life and times,
Andrea Clark


that is SO depressing Adnrea! Is there just lots of snow to melt or does it snow??
ReplyDeleteI like the first photo by the way! :P
There's just a lot of snow to melt. It snowed on 4th of July weekend up in the pass, so a little of it might be from that, but snowing in July is not usual.
ReplyDeleteLOL, thanks. :P
Wow! that's a lot of days of snow! My brother LOVES the snow lol!
ReplyDeleteAnna
godstomboy@blogspot.com
:D It was very fun. We had a huge snowball fight later the next week with a youth group who was helping with day camps at our church. Epically awesome.
ReplyDelete